Guild Covid-19 policy - effective Sep 1, 2022
The Guild remains committed to ensuring we have protocols in place that will support and protect the health of our patrons, performers, volunteers and staff. We continue to actively monitor Whitehorse’s COVID-19 situation and review these protocols on an ongoing basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns about our policies.
Vaccination, masking and attendance requirements:
- We no longer require proof of vaccination to attend a Guild event or enter the Guild Hall.
- We continue to encourage all patrons and visitors attending a Guild-led event to wear masks, but masking is no longer mandatory.
- Other organizations holding their own events/rehearsals at the Guild may set their own Covid-19 health measures, but masking in common areas is still encouraged.
- If you are not feeling well or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, you are asked to stay home and not attend a performance, rehearsal or event at the Guild. We invite you to rebook your tickets for when you are well, or receive a full refund by contacting the Yukon Arts Centre box office at 867-667-8574 before the start of the event in question.
- The Guild retains the right to determine capacity for any event being held at the Guild Hall.
- When you arrive at the theatre for a Guild performance, our front of house manager will greet you, check you in, and then direct you to the OR until the show is about to start.
- The theatre is equipped with an air-exchange system that will run throughout the course of performance and rehearsal evenings.
- We ask that all patrons use hand sanitizer when arriving and leaving the Guild Hall.
- Before and after each performance common surfaces are cleaned and disinfected.
- The washrooms are thoroughly cleaned each evening and we ask that only 2 patrons at a time use our washroom facilities.